The Exeter Information Technology Services, LLC team is proud to be awarded a prime contract under the Department of the Army, Assistant Secretary for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology (ASA(ALT)), Program Executive Office (PEO) Intelligence Electronic Warfare and Sensors (IEW&S) Better Buying Support Services (B2S2) vehicle. This site is designed to provide up-to-date information, related items of interest, and timelines for B2S2 activities and milestones. Thank you for visiting Exeter Team B2S2.
PEO IEW&S is serviced by task orders under this contract. PEO IEW&S is the Army’s single focal point for research, development, acquisition, fielding, and life-cycle support of Sensor and Electronic Warfare capabilities enabling rapid situational understanding and decisive action.
B2S2 Focus Areas
- Provide IEW&S with the broad technical, program, acquisition, logistics, and business services that support IEW&S’s current and evolving missions
- Provide a full spectrum of services supporting materiel and product research, development, test, production, sustainment, logistics, training, and disposition
- Transition and advance technology out of manufacturing facilities, laboratories, & industry and into the hands of the warfighter
- Develop materials and technologies for the future
- Develop technology inserts and upgrades; completing systems engineering, assessment, and analysis
- Field and test C4ISR equipment, systems, and platforms and support personnel CONUS, OCONUS, and in theater of conflicts, contingency operations, and war
- Provide engineering, technical, and administrative support to development and sustainment efforts
Exeter Contract Number: W56KGY16D0019
Place of Performance: CONUS and OCONUS
Contract Ceiling: $248 million for all B2S2 task orders
Period of Performance: 5 years (Ordering Period through 5 September 2021)
6 September 2016
Exeter is proud to have been awarded a prime contract under the Army’s Program Executive Office Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and Sensors (PEO IEW&S) Better Buying Support Services (B2S2) contract vehicle.
Click here to register
Exeter is a privately held veteran owned small business. Our organization has an extensive track record of success in government and the private sector and that experience has led to the development of proven proprietary methodologies and performance yielding numerous client accolades. The company embodies the positive aspects of small business in the government consulting arena; small enough to allow direct employee and client access to management, yet large enough to meet our commitments and address all client needs.
Our organization was formed with four guiding principles:
- The integration and application of industry best management practices
- Distinctive client satisfaction
- Attracting, retaining, and challenging exceptional employees
- Teamwork and a gratifying work environment
Stay In Touch