Exeter excels at providing software development and sustainment to Federal civilian and DoD clients. We support functional areas that include logistics, intelligence, personnel, financial, and command and control systems. These successful software development engagements span the full spectrum of scale, complexity, and technologies. Tasks such as refactoring multiple high-complexity legacy applications to a FedRAMP-certified commercial Cloud Service Provider (CSP) and implementing Agile processes to sustain critical legacy mainframe systems are all in a day’s work. We are fiercely technology agnostic, which enables us to recommend and apply the best solutions and employ best-valued technology stacks for our individual clients’ specific needs. Exeter’s PMBOK-based project management practices work in concert with our iterative SDLC to ensure that risk is monitored, quality and security are built-in, progress is measurable, and our customers have real-time visibility at every significant point in the delivery chain. And we’ve proven this optimization in practice such that Exeter has been appraised at CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3 four times.
Our specific expertise includes:
- “Green Field” New Development and Application Sustainment/Enhancement
- Developing and sustaining cloud, hybrid cloud, and on-premise environments
- Requirements Development & Independent Verification and Validation/Testing
- Seamless RMF-Compliant Security via CMMI-based SecDevOps SDLC processes
- Full-Scale Agile and Continuous Delivery Strategies